Speeding up the Browser

Eddie Cottongim squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sun Sep 8 20:54:47 UTC 2002

Thanks Lex! That did even out the speed a lot. As you say, it could still
feel more responsive, but its a big help.

There is one minor visual discrepancy with the LargeLists patch. Before
applying it, the selected item had red text with a grey background. After
the patch, the selected item has a thin black rectangle around it. Probably
its the way Celeste likes things to look (I notice that w/o LargeLists,
Celeste first does the black rectangle(momentarily), then the red text).
Other than that, everything looks good.

Eddie