Smalltalk Bot

squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu Sep 12 18:27:12 UTC 2002

--part1_16f.139d1bf7.2ab23680_boundary

I think I've made a problem of translation, I need to find a virtual machine
to put on a card, but not micro seeker, in french it's micro-controleur. The
goal is to plug the card with a pc, put all the instructions on the RAM of
the card, then the Bot will react automatically with his world, with SMEC
card (with sensor captor and so on...) so it's not a microseeker... :-)
So please tell me every embedded smalltalk you know...

--part1_16f.139d1bf7.2ab23680_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="1">I think I've made a problem of translation, I need to find a virtual machine to put on a card, but not micro seeker, in french it's micro-controleur. The goal is to plug the card with a pc, put all the instructions on the RAM of the card, then the Bot will react automatically with his world, with SMEC card (with sensor captor and so on...) so it's not a microseeker... :-)<BR>
So please tell me every embedded smalltalk you know...</FONT></HTML>

--part1_16f.139d1bf7.2ab23680_boundary--