what are universal tiles?

Cheryl Denise Seals squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri Sep 13 18:09:54 UTC 2002

Hi Jeff,

Just from poking around it looks like...

Universal tiles are just another representation for etoy scripts.
There are three representations that I've investigated
 visual scripts
 textual scripts
 universal tiles are a sort of compromise
    they look like visual scripts, but show more smalltalk syntax

Cheryl D. Seals
Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State University

When you reach with all you have,
nothing is out of range.

McBryde Hall 565    Office 231-3986
	     102    Lab    231-2756