Squeak Starter

Edmund Ronald squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Tue Sep 24 09:04:05 UTC 2002

At the moment, the help system and documentatiion for Morphic is
pretty much identical to this list and the swikis. The problem
with this is htat much of the written documentation is out of date and
balkanised.

Squeak is a wonderful environment, and addictive, as everyone who comes
here as a newbie agrees. However there is really a documentation issue
with Morphic.

But compare - Squeak's wonderful language and warm
community, and gappy documentation, or C++ horrible language design,
snobbish you-don't-get it community and stackfuls of books ...

Edmund