Yahoo archive truncated

Nick Brown squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu Sep 26 21:47:05 UTC 2002

=46olks,

There's also the archive at:
http://macos.tuwien.ac.at:9009/Server.home

which is up to the minute, searchable, does a good job of showing
threads, and (good for dial-up users) is about a thousand times faster
than yahoo.

The downside? Messages are only kept for 400 days, and you have to
decode mail attachments yourself.

The accompanying website appears not to have been updated for a few
years, and I don't know if the archive's author, Georg Gollmann, is
still actively involved with Squeak, but if we're interested in having
a full archive available online, this would seem like a good starting
point.

Regards,
Nick Brown