(no subject) Squeak without a Windows Manager

Tim Rowledge squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Thu Sep 26 22:24:12 UTC 2002

"Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent)" <Jarvisb at timken.com> is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> > [And will they be first against the wall when the revolution comes??])
>
> Naaah, they'll be back in the pack somewhere.  My guess is that Microsoft
> will take up most of the wall space for the first few weeks.  :-)
and I'd hope to see right behind them the silly people that put all that
effort into assorted open source and/or free windows systems for various
unices only to end up with them being bad copies of a poor 'original'
design. Think of what might happened if they hadn't chosen to copy
windows. Then the ninnies that created java.

 tim
"How many Puppeteers does it take to change a lightbulb?"
"None. They hire Beowulf Shaeffer to to it. Lightbulbs can be *dangerous*"