[Enh]Auto Scroll

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Sat Sep 28 09:50:31 UTC 2002

> Torge

I vote for you code at Big Enhancement Widget Awards!!!

I'm a amateur game builder and long time wish something like this.

If you some day are tired of a normal life and seek for a adventure  could
come to Rosario, Argentina and we offer unique special Argentine meal
"asadp".

I could use your code in SqueakRailRoad (in building phase) with special
mention , next to Ned , John , Goran , Diego and Germ=E1n.

Two issues: I think what the user could decide the size of panel .
Perhaps arrow buttons for scroll ?
I test on iMac with OS 9.1.

Edgar

Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger desde tu celular. Aprendé cómo hacerlo en Yahoo! Móvil: http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/sms.html