[DOCS] 4 Tutorials

Chris Burkert christian.burkert at s2000.tu-chemnitz.de
Tue Apr 1 07:21:41 UTC 2003

Hi Squeakers

I've written four Tutorials. They can be found on my Website, are
originally written in german and have been translated into english. I
did the translation with google. So if you find stupid sentences that I
didn't, please give me a hint!

Events ... this is about the triggering technics in Object.
SUnit ... a very short introduction in Testing
Buttons ... building a Morphic Button (based on Events)
Exceptions ... How to signal and handle an Exception

Regards
            Chris Burkert
Student of applied Computer Science at Chemnitz University of Technology
      http://www.chrisburkert.de/            chris at chrisburkert.de