[ENH] FileInGZDirectly-nk ( [sm][cd][sl][et] )

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Tue Apr 1 22:38:41 UTC 2003

This enhancement is small -- around 5KB. The preamble accurately documents the changes the enhancement makes.
I ran SLint on the classes affected by this enhancement: ChangeList, GZipReadStream and  ReadStream.  SLint didn't report any problems for this enhancement.

I confirmed that after installing this changeset in a fresh 3.6alpha image, I could successfully browse, view decompressed, filein and/or install a gzipped-changeset. ( That's all the testing I did, though. )