Squeak Xbox port

Duane Maxwell dmaxwell at san.rr.com
Wed Apr 2 05:44:33 UTC 2003

Well, Slashdot had a thread a couple of days ago (*before* the recent
flood April Fools...um..."jokes") about running Linux on an unmodified
X-Box by taking advantage of a security exploit within a particular
published game.

See:

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/03/30/1337234&mode=thread&tid=106

Presumably the same technique could be used to leverage Squeak into an
X-Box.

-- Duane