SqueakMap project visability

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Apr 4 17:34:53 UTC 2003

No, no no. "more user friendly" just doesn't cut it. Are you quite sure
a different logical rule will cause no more confusion? do you have a
concrete suggestion or at least a specific direction for the new layout
you want?

I'm not being arbitrarily difficult here - I already gave it my best
shot at making it user friendly. I realize that you may see thing
differently, but I won't be enlightened by "more user friendly".

Daniel