Help with morph and world refresh

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Apr 5 18:14:32 UTC 2003

Hi alan

I know that the infrastructure (simulation and animation) aspects of
eToy is good. This is just (1) a lack of resources from me to adapt it
to my needs (I'm only doing that the night (2) the fact that I started
three years ago and that eToy looked like a big unknown monster for me,
so I choose to keep the things I was doing to the minimum (at the price
I pay now).

Stef