[ANN] Karel's World updated on SqueakMap and Squeakland-BSS

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sun Apr 6 17:31:20 UTC 2003

On Sunday 06 April 2003 09:24 am, I wrote:

> Well, just for an example, I've made a version of Karel the Robot
> using eToys. This is pretty much my first full eToy project.
>
> It's called "Karel's World" on SqueakMap, and "Karel's
> World.002.pr" on Squeakland-BSS.

I've updated it to version 003 in both places. I made it look a bit
nicer.

For some reason, the buttons are re-sizing themselves when the project
is loaded (or maybe when it's saved?), even though I told them to be
rigid. Anyone know why? They started out nicely evenly sized.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com