[Q] moving morphs without the halo

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Apr 7 13:49:05 UTC 2003

Hi Martin,

	I am not sure I understood you correctly or if I can help you but...

	Did you look into these methods:
		#waitForClicksOrDrag:event: and #startDrag:  ?

	For example this is what I am doing in Jacaranda to move my shapes:

	JacarandaShape>>mouseDown: anEvent
		anEvent shiftPressed not & anEvent redButtonPressed
			ifTrue: [anEvent hand waitForClicksOrDrag: self event: anEvent].

	Later one of the following methods will be invoked with the shape as the
receiver:

	#click:
	#doubleClick:
	#doubleClickTimeout:
	#startDrag:

	In Jacaranda I have the following #startDrag:

	JacarandaShape>>startDrag: anEvent
		anEvent hand grabMorph: self.

Regards,
Hernan