Form manipulation from a Plugin

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Mon Apr 7 18:51:15 UTC 2003

Geesh, Tim. Stop scaring people away from doing good stuff! All of this can
be dealt with - if the boundary conditions are checked appropriately even
from within the image (which is one of the reasons why I pointed those out -
if they're implemented in the way I described the prims will just fail which
is correct, given the circumstances).

Incidentally, handling any of these cases isn't really that hard - all it
requires is figuring out which colors go where and if you stay in 32bpp you
won't have to worry about endianness (as one pixel = one word of input).

Cheers,
  - Andreas