Problem with Skins II package

Stephan B. Wessels swessels at one.net
Tue Apr 8 00:36:22 UTC 2003

My fault Brian.

The change set had a reference to a class that was not to be included
in the update.  For those of you who have tried it and succeeded, you
probably have my IRC Enhancements change set installed.  That IRC
change set has a special list morph class that my skins II code also
touches.

I just posted an update that removes this reference and adds text pane
colors support.  Also, this update now creates a #skins preference to
better allow control over portions of external theme files you may wish
to avoid.

  - Steve

--
Life is too important to be taken seriously.
   - Oscar Wilde