[BUG] Karel's World requires EdgeImageMorph

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Apr 8 14:44:03 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 08 April 2003 07:10 am, Ned Konz wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 April 2003 07:03 am, Brent Vukmer wrote:
> > I get an error while trying to load the 005 version of Karel's
> > world ( in 3.6alpha and in 3.4final ); the dialogue morph asks me
> > where it can find a defition for "EdgeImageMorph".
>
> Sigh.
>
> I'll re-export this, but for right now you can just tell it to use
> Morph for all of those.

No, I guess you can't.

Can anyone tell me how to get myself out of this?

Somehow, the exported Project has references to Zurgle morphs.

And I also did an "isolate changes", which seems to be interfering
with loading copies of the project.

Is this repairable?

I *think* it'll load into a 3.4 image with Zurgle installed.

Thanks,
--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com