The Squest project

Jeffrey T. Read bitwize at snet.net
Thu Apr 10 02:53:19 UTC 2003

On Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 11:33:31PM -0700, Alan Grimes wrote:

> I think I have a game idea that will work great with a FF6 quality
> engine. =)

FF6 quality sounds like about what I'm going for. At least, at first. :)

Alan, if you like, please send me your story idea. I have a few of my own but I'm interested in hearing yours, just in case it's totally that much better.

Thanks to all of you who responded for voicing your support of Squest. I'll have a working core (just implements the basic rules) Real Soon Now.

--
Jeff Read <bitwize at snet.net>