Heavy mailing list ...

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Thu Apr 10 09:07:24 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-04-09 at 21:20, Doug Way wrote:
> Stephane Ducasse wrote:
> >
> > May be we could have a list where the [Ann] are forwarded automatically
> > hence people can only get the announced new stuff.
>
> That might be a good idea, if it's not too difficult.  Cees or anyone?

If you now post messages with [Ann] in the Subject (or Keywords) header
or the first five body lines, they will be placed in a separate 'Topic'
called 'Announcements'. With the Mailman web interface, you can
subscribe to particular topics only, so this should be a solution for
people who want just this particular subset of mails.

Suggestions for more topics (if this works at all ;-)) are welcome.

Regards,

Cees