Squeak Xbox port

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Thu Apr 10 11:17:23 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-04-10 at 10:57, Cees de Groot wrote:
> And *extremely* worrying that people who sell mod chips in
> the USA are indeed being fined and jailed.

Just in case you don't know what I'm talking about here, David Rocci, a
22 year old selling Xbox mod chips, was sentenced to five months in
prison, five months of home detention, three years of probation and a
$28,500 fine by the US government for the atrocity of endangering
Microsoft's profits.

(compared to that, this whole licensing discussion is indeed moot).

(anyone suggestions for a country to emigrate to when the DMCA hops over
to Europe? China perhaps?)