Building GUI Apps

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Thu Apr 10 21:16:21 UTC 2003

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Doug Way wrote:

> There's an item in the Squeak FAQ about building GUI apps:
>
> http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1576
>
> I believe that BobsUI and CGUI are the only UI kits which are up to date with
> the latest versions of Squeak.

Prefab works great for me still on Squeak 3.4.  There is also just
straight up programmatic Morphic and a combination of direct manipulation
plus some scripting (ala Hypercard) also still works fine in Squeak 3.4.

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "corporation, n: an ingenious device for obtaining individual profit
          without individual responsibility."        :: ambrose bierce