Building GUI Apps

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Thu Apr 10 22:45:04 UTC 2003

Hi all!

Stephen Pair <stephen at pairhome.net> wrote:
> Steve Graham wrote:
> >Also, I noticed last night that there is a binding
> >between Squeak and Berkley (sp?) DB.  Any advice on
> >how to start using this?  I do have experience with
> >B-Tree databases.

Not putting down Stephen's work in any way I would perhaps look at other
solutions for persistance. Since it can only store restricted
Dictionaries it isn't yet a general solution.

I am currently playing with Magma and think that it is the clearly
brightest looking solution around right now in Squeak.

And trivially simple to use.

regards, Göran

PS. How are those remote memories coming along Stephen?