About 3.5 ;)

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Apr 12 14:29:30 UTC 2003

Hi doug

This is good to see that out. I think that targeting a couple
(two/three I let the guides the number) release a year is good. I sent
for example an update to versiontracker about the new version.

We should really use the fact to have more releases than in the past as
a marketing point, to get more exposure to show that our community is
active.
So to help people to spread the world this is a good idea to have a
small summary of the improvement.

stef

Prof. Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/
different? ...  especially if,
  by doing something different, today might not be your last day on
earth" Calvin&Hobbes

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it..." Alan Kay.

Open Source Smalltalks: http://www.squeak.org,
http://www.gnu.org/software/smalltalk/smalltalk.html
Free books for Universities at
http://www.esug.org/sponsoring/promotionProgram.html