embedding tests nearer the code

German Morales germanmorales at delta-sys.com
Mon Apr 14 00:04:23 UTC 2003

It seems that rrobbes wrote:
> Hi German,
> 	I did a second version a few weeks ago, which
> 	I renamed BrowseUnit. Could you check out this version
> 	and tell me if the bugs you are talking about are still
> 	there ?

Well... it's not actually a bug, but something I expected to work but it
didn't. At the moment I tried you said it was incomplete or beta and
that's why I considered that a bug.

For example, if I have a class with two methods, let's say #at: and
#at:put:, I would expect that pressing "test" will switch to (or create)
#testAt and #testAtPut, but it always goes to #testAt, which is wrong, or
unexpected at least.

So take it as a request for feature ;-)

German Morales