Aggregated removal script for 3.6

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Apr 14 05:17:20 UTC 2003

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se wrote:

> Just hacked up a load script for performing all registered removals on
> SM - 10 of them (don't forget Balloon3D - it isn't in the correct
> category).
Discussions with Andreas have revealed that there is at least one more
class needing removing in the VMcode removal - B3DPoolDefiner - unless
perchance it gets taken by one of the others anyway.

> NOTE: I haven't tried to bring stuff back in yet... :-) But so far so
> good.
Ah, well, trying to get the VM stuff back in at the moment might make
you think you'd made an aggravated package removal :-(

tim
Strange OpCodes: BFM: Branch on Full Moon