KCP call for idea, experience

Marcus Denker marcus at ira.uka.de
Mon Apr 14 09:18:57 UTC 2003

On Mon, Apr 14, 2003 at 10:57:49AM +0200, Stephane Ducasse wrote:

> Ok I will check what marcus did because the macroBenchmarks should only
> be removed but moved in a separate class. Marcus is it what you did?

Yes, class "MacroBenchmarks". Same system-categorie as Tim's
greenbook-benchmarks.

I guess it would be a good idea to merge all the three
Benchmarks-Packages that are on SqueakMap:

STones80 Benchmarks
Author: Bruce Samuelson, NISHIHARA Satoshi
http://map2.squeakfoundation.org/sm/package/f9bef004-8c8b-4874-9601-6f974e571f12

  Two classes, SmopstoneBenchmark and SlopstoneBenchmark

MacroBenchmarks
Author: Dan Ingalls
http://map2.squeakfoundation.org/sm/package/d3f5ddc4-aa6c-45ba-81b1-c23f3bd6c929

  one class "MacroBenchmarks"