3.5 crash

Stephan B. Wessels swessels at one.net
Tue Apr 15 01:16:41 UTC 2003

I ran into the same thing yesterday under WIndows 98.  I was able to
use it by going back my V3.4 VM.

Not sure what the problem is.  I decided to go back and finish my
project on the Mac.  Actually this surprised me.  It's the first time I
can remember a fresh Squeak final release not installing or operating
correctly.  I just assumed it was something I did wrong.

  - Steve

--
I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World
War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.