3.5 crash

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Wed Apr 16 04:34:18 UTC 2003

> On Tuesday, April 15, 2003, at 02:12 PM, Andreas Raab wrote:
> > Sounds like a transmission problem to me. I'd recommend
> downloading it
> > again.
> >

> Maybe.  But doesn't the zip file format expander do a check on the
> file's integrity before it expands?

Well, that's been my best guess. Any Squeak VM, back to 1.13 has been able
to start a Squeak image by drag and drop. Up until today I have _never_
heard or seen any crashes when you just DnD the image on it. If it's not a
download/decompression problem of some sort then I'm at a complete loss.

Cheers,
  - Andreas