Squeak on SuSE Linux 8.1

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Apr 21 16:34:30 UTC 2003

Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote:

> > built into the configure script.
>
> It should be fixed; I agree. Do you know why it's not getting it
> right?
>
> > > #define DOUBLE_WORD_ORDER 1
IIRC there is something wrong with the configure system; this issue has
come up several times over at least a year and maybe two. A search of
the list archives might reveal more answers - or perhaps just more
questions. I don't think it's anything particularly related to Squeak
except in as much as Squeak uses the configure program.

tim
Strange OpCodes: VAX: Change vendor immediately (See BNE)