Where is the define-button in the debugger?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Fri Apr 25 02:40:31 UTC 2003

On Thursday 24 April 2003 07:05 pm, Anthony Adachi wrote:
> --- In squeak at yahoogroups.com, "Brent Vukmer"
>
> <bvukmer at b...> wrote:
> > Have you loaded SqueakMap Package Loader into your
>
> image?
>
> I just did.
>
> >There is a package on SqueakMap for this.
>
> I'm not sure what package I'm supose to be looking
> for.

There is "Debugger - Stub Method Creation". If you have 3.5 or 3.6a,
uncheck the "display only packages for current version" setting in
the package list context menu.

You will now have a "Create" button added to the pre-debug window.

I don't recall whether this is the only package that will give you
this ability. It is the one I remember, though.

> By the way, I can't open the attachment you sent as
> I"m using a Mac (OS 9.1).

The "winmail.dat" should be ignored by any email client other than
Outlook (a/k/a LookOut!), in which it is used for various
"extensions" provided by that program. Luckily, Outlook can
(allegedly) be configured to not send this unless it's necessary.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com