Where is the define-button in the debugger?

Anthony Adachi adachipro at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 25 04:10:40 UTC 2003

--- In squeak at yahoogroups.com, Ned Konz <ned at b...>
wrote:
>  There is "Debugger - Stub Method Creation".

I looked at that in the SM Package Loader earlier.
However, I noticed it said: "Useable by daredevils.
Probably still full of bugs". Not sure if that sounds
too promising to someone like myself who is new to
Squeak and who is not a professional programmer.
Sounds kind of dangerous.

>  If you have 3.5 or 3.6a,
>  uncheck the "display only packages for current
version"
>  setting in
>  the package list context menu.

Actually, I could see it the SM Package Loader without
having to uncheck that option.

So, I take it that there isn't a way to add a new
method or class directly from within the Debugger
without importing some kind of add-on into one's
Squeak image?(or even from the sUnit TestRunner window
for that matter?)

Thanks,

Anthony