[BUG] AccuFonts, Browser and class comments

Mike Roberts mike at mjr104.co.uk
Sun Apr 27 12:00:49 UTC 2003

On Sat, Apr 26, 2003 at 09:50:09PM +0200, Boris Gaertner wrote:
> Well, I hope my remarks are helpful. They are certainly not complete.
> My apologies if they areunhelpful or confusing.

Not at all, this is great!  I've started to poke around and I think I get the idea.

Am I right in thinking that we need to either:
1) Enumerate through all the hypertext comments and change the references from the old font size to the new size - this would need to be done each time you change the default font size.

2) Alter the system so that the default font size is referenced somehow rather than being contained in each RunArray.

Cheers

Mike