Exception handling question

Chris Muller afunkyobject at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 28 17:08:01 UTC 2003

When I run the following in a workspace, I expect to see:

passing
progress notification
resumed

in the Transcript.  Instead, I see:

passing
resumed

Here's the code:

[ [ ProgressNotification signal: 'test'.  Transcript cr; show: 'resumed'. ]
	on: Notification
	do:
		[ : n1 | n1 isNested ifTrue: [ Transcript cr; show: 'passing'. n1 pass ].
		Transcript cr; show: 'general notification'.
		n1 resume ] ]

	on: ProgressNotification
	do: [ : n2 | Transcript cr; show: 'progress notification'. n2 resume ]

I expected the "n1 pass" to cause it to run the code in the outer handler, but
it appears it may instead just be running its defaultAction.

Is this correct?

Thanks,
  Chris