Aggregated removal script for 3.6

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Wed Apr 30 11:19:36 UTC 2003

Hi Marcus!

Marcus Denker <marcus at ira.uka.de> wrote:

> > (this is probably where we misunderstood each other - my "Why not?" was
> > meant as "Sure, why not - let's go ahead!" - and not meant as... well, I
> > don't know - did you miss the "not" word? :-))
>
> ;-) just a parse error.=20

Okidoki.

[SNIP]
> > Marcus - if you have the time, why don't you simply sign up as a
> > harvester and help out doing it? Perhaps you are already signed up. ;-)
> >
> Where do I need to sign up?

Well, take a look at:
http://swiki.squeakfoundation.org/squeakfoundation/99

And related pages. Essentially you just post on the sqf-list and Doug
will pick you up.

IMHO we simply need more Harvesters - any whoever is competent (and you
definitely are) and willing should (again IMHO) be very welcome to help
out. Harvesting was never meant to be an activity of just the Guides nor
IMHO just a selected few. As long as we keep the competence level
appropriately high I can't see any problem with more Harvesters.

regards, Göran