Help for Christopher Alexander in S.E. England

Matej Kosik kosik at decef.elf.stuba.sk
Fri Aug 1 10:12:02 UTC 2003

> At 11:31 AM 7/31/03, you wrote:
>
> >If you can help, or know any contacts who might, please get back to me
> >directly and I'll put you in touch with him.
> >
> >Richard Pawson

Some time ago I've written and tested simple simulation toolkit
for Squeak. It brings you the ability to handle time issues within
the world you are simulating. It gives you the possiblity to schedule
events to happen in the future etc. Basic things.
I am not sure if it is the right thing he needs but if yes, here it is.

http://infobox.sk/kosik/eveline/

It is available through SqueakMap (be sure to update the list
of all packages before you try it, because I just had to change
the download links)

I could be able to help anyone interested with its usage.
--
Matej Kosik <http://infobox.sk/kosik>
ICQ: 300133844