mini image for 3.6

serge sergev at cantoche.com
Fri Aug 1 12:12:40 UTC 2003

I actually work on a robotic project and would loooove to use this so
nice piece of software. I'm actually working with the mini image from
2.8 because in robotics, like with a PDA for example, you work with
limited space in memory ( by the way, i do my tests on a casiopeia). So
everything is great but i feel like it would be really better to work
with a more modern image. Is someone know if someone (else) is working
on ? I think i understood that all the project managment actually had
this purpose : to start with a basic small image and plug-in all the
projects as we need them, am i right ? and if so, maybe have you some
date when it will be done ?
thx in advance:)

serge