[ENH] SUnit-expected-failures-jf

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Fri Aug 1 14:18:41 UTC 2003

I mean a way of naming and storing a bunch of related tests. TestSuite
gives you the test composition abstraction, you need to store a
TestSuite for the "expected failures", and then separately run the
"expected failure" and the "regression" (everything else) parts of the
test suite.

This would require a little supporting UI and process to use, but it
doesn't seem to require a lot of work. I don't know but I've been told
that TestBrowser allows one to partition the tests more logically. Maybe
it supports TestSuites somehow.

Daniel