[ANN] BrowseUnit v3 on Squeakmap

Daniel Altman daniel at qkss.com
Fri Aug 1 20:15:42 UTC 2003

Hi Romain, first of all, I am using BrowseUnit and I like a lot, thank you!

Now the question: why did you change the generation of the selectors?

I don't like the way it is generating them now, but may be there is a reason
I don't get. For example, let's say I have a method called #Add: anObject.
Version 2 used to generate the test method #testAdd, but version 3 generates
#testAddA1. I think the previous one was clearer and now it is not backward
compatible, as you said.

Thanks!

Daniel Altman
Buenos Aires, Argentina