Linux Croquet segfault with new gfx card

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Sat Aug 2 09:25:54 UTC 2003

Sounds like the same problem others have been experiencing, even with
older boards. Another driver helped, sometimes. It would be great if
this new driver now indeed solves this issue for good.

Maybe you could add a little blurp to

	http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/CroquetLinux

And could you verify the info there is up-to-date?

-- Bert