About Squat and the rest

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Aug 2 21:09:52 UTC 2003

Hi craig

may be this is a naive question but how do you see the interaction
between Squat and FatSqueak (tm)? and may be this is already said but I
forgot. I really think that Squat is impressive.

My dream would be that with a good package system, we could take a
Squat image and a cool script and get back FatSqueak (I told you that I
was naive).

So you worked with a 2.2 so what would be the transition to use a 3.6?
Can we build on top of the mini kernel of 2.2? Will it be possible do
you take into account the changes in 3.6 (I imagine that we could take
all the methods you kept and check whether they changed in 3.6 or 3.7).

Thanks

stef