Thanks all

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sat Aug 2 21:16:16 UTC 2003

Hi

Just a last email before going again lost behind a slow modem and latex.
I just wanted to tell everybody that I really like the atmosphere in
the mailing-list where we see much more bug fixes (thanks harvesters
continue this is cool we need that), enh and other that in the past.
This is the proof that the process and the tools are going in the right
direction. This is a good feeling and even if this email seems a bit
dumb (happyness is easy), I wanted to say it because it means that like
me a lot of people can now convert a part of their internal frustration
into fun cleaning and improvements for a better world. This also means
that Squeak can attract a lot of good smalltalkers that were going away
from Squeak after a first curiosity and sad analysis when their bug
fixed were lost or not even considered.

Stef

Now the next difficult point will be the packages but I let that to
experts :)