[BUG] FileDIrectory>isAFileNamed: considered vile

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Aug 4 17:15:12 UTC 2003

"David T. Lewis" <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:

> This was one of the things I addressed in DirectoryPlugin. I won't claim
> it as a proper fix, but it certainly made some things much faster on
> Unix and Win32 (it helps Unix more).
I knew that! Really. It just.... slipped my mind a bit. I do remember
looking at it ages ago and thinking it should become part ofthe base
system. I'll look at it again and add it as a candidate for 3.7 vmmaker
(since it's too late for 3.6)

tim
Every program in development at MIT expands until it can read mail.