[BUG] quick clicks lose mouseUp

Todd Blanchard tblanchard at mac.com
Mon Aug 4 17:58:14 UTC 2003

I think I have seen it.
Although I don't think it hits me as much since I always create a
MouseClickState and when it times out it sends the click anyhow.
In fact, I've hacked hand to send a mouseOver in that little section in
the event processing code ie

hadAny ifFalse:
[
// sends synthetic events here
]

which keeps the MouseClickState apprised of timeout opportunities
(otherwise you don't get any events if the mouse isn't moving).

Event handling remains an ongoing source of tweakage in bricks these
days.