[BUG] quick clicks lose mouseUp

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Aug 4 19:07:36 UTC 2003

On Monday 04 August 2003 11:18 am, Andreas Raab wrote:
> > Has anyone else seen this?
>
> I noticed the same over the weekend but I can't say if that has
> been recently introduced or not. However, I have not seen this in
> any but 3.6 images which might be a clue here. Have you noticed
> this before 3.6? Also, a (semi-) reliable test case would be really
> helpful.

Ha! I caught it...

After I realized that it was project-specific, I looked a bit further.
I discovered that in the project where this was happening, the step
list contained a TransferMorph that had the Hand as its owner.

However, the Hand didn't think it owned the TransferMorph.

And for some reason the TransferMorph was eating events.

Anyway, a
	Utilities cleanseOtherworldlySteppers

did the job.

--