[FIX] ErrorReportOnFix-ajh (was: [BUG] self halt problem within forked block context)

Matej Kosik kosik at decef.elf.stuba.sk
Tue Aug 5 10:45:14 UTC 2003

On Mon, Aug 04, 2003 at 01:35:07PM -0400, Anthony Hannan wrote:

> ContextPart>>errorReportOn: method was bombing because it assumed the
> context would have at least 4 senders to print details on.  The attached
> changeset fixes this.
>
> Cheers,
> Anthony

Thank, your changeset helped me.

Can somebody please explain me (or point me to some site where it is
explained):

  - I see that if somebody reports some BUG well enough,
    somebody may work out a FIX which is posted here.
  - Are these FIX-es later incorporated (by who?) into the official
    image?
  - What is the URL with the latest image (which should be checked
    before posting a BUG announcement into this mailing list?
    May I try for example this one:

    ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/ (currently the 3.6beta
    directory)

    ?
--
Matej Kosik <http://infobox.sk/kosik>