[BUG][Test Runner Enhancements]TestRunner doesnt report failures or errors.

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Aug 5 19:28:00 UTC 2003

Hi,
	I have this problem and I was hoping that someone would help me.

	In an Squeak3.6beta-5373 image after I install the TestRunnerEnhancements
package, the TestRunner doesn't report the test failures or errors on theirs
panels anymore.

	I don't know how to provide a test for this (a GUI test) but you can
reproduce the error by simple building a TestCase with: 'self assert: false'
and running the test after the Test Runner Enhancements package is
installed.

Thanks

Regards,
Hernán