Squeakmap servers down?

Roel Wuyts wuyts at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Aug 6 12:15:04 UTC 2003

ooops, sorry, my mistake (I got used at working at home where I have no
proxy, so I disabled the proxies. But at work this is not a good
idea...).

On Wednesday, Aug 6, 2003, at 14:17 Europe/Zurich,
goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:

> Roel Wuyts <wuyts at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
>> When trying to connect from a 3.6 image I get an error that the
>> servers
>> are down. Just in case you did not know (although I guess it has
>
> Eh... map1 is up. At least from where I am sitting (Sweden).
>
>> something to do with the changes being made to SM...).
>
> Nope, no change being done. SM1.1 is being developed completely
> separate.
>
> regards, Göran

Roel Wuyts                                                   Software
Composition Group
roel.wuyts at iam.unibe.ch                       University of Bern,
Switzerland
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~wuyts/