[BUG] ReadStream>>isEmpty ?

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Aug 8 17:24:32 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-08-08 at 11:53, Andreas Raab wrote:
> Clearly, the current behavior of #isEmpty is wrong.
>
> Cheers,
>   - Andreas

Well, now that I've been corrected and given this some thought, I'm
forced to ask for what isEmpty is supposed to be testing?  My initial
thought that it was related to eof seems be wrong because there is
another method atEnd which clearly matches that concept better.  That
only seems to leave the idea that isEmpty tests whether size = 0.  Any
other ideas?

Ken