On the validity of comments

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Fri Aug 8 19:45:50 UTC 2003

After talking to Brian Rice I've come to the conclusion that I've been
overlooking the meaning of "on" and have been thinking of it as
something more akin to "newFrom" or "copy".  So maybe the comment needs
to be fixed more than the implementation.

However I'm wondering about the problem with reset.  What if the user of
such a stream wanted to iterate over the stream more than once.  Would
she not expect to be able to use reset and get back to the position
specified for from: and not back to the start of the original
collection?

Ken