how to get Croquet?

Martin Kuball MartinKuball at web.de
Sun Aug 10 11:02:17 UTC 2003

OK, I was able to almost hunt down the problem. When I open a
B3DSceneExplorerMorph I can activate hardware acceleration. When I grap the
morph and move it around, acceleration is disabled instantaneously. And I
can't switch it on again. The reason seems to be that in B3DSceneMorph>>
outOfWorld: the method suspendAcceleration is called. But the corresponding
method intoWorld: where the setting is reversed is never called.

Martin

Am Donnerstag, 7. August 2003 00:07 schrieben Sie: